• Start: Mid November
• 40+hours p/w (extra hours occasionally)
• Working hours: 7:45am- 5:45pm
• Salary: £500 p/w net
• Nearest train station: Fulham Broadway
Our lovely family of 3 are currently seeking for an experienced and permanent live-out nanny to help them Monday to Friday with occasional extra hours. They are based 10 minutes’ walk from Fulham Broadway station.
The family has a 6-month baby boy (such a cutie!) who is still breastfed, so the nanny will need to have experience and knowledge on handling breastmilk.
The family are looking for a very nurturing, loving and kind-hearted nanny who will be able to continue the routine the mother has in place, all usual nursery duties, play dates, organising and finding local baby clubs and classes and offering support the Mother whilst she is at home. This is a sweet family who are looking for ideally a qualified nanny with fantastic references from working with families with babies 6 months on-wards.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have 5+ years’ experience as a Nanny in a full-time position
• Have excellent contactable references
• Be fluent in English language
• Possess an up-to-date DBS
• Possess an up-to-date Early Years First Aid Certificate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org